domenica, febbraio 18, 2007

Home
When I got into that car, I dad 15 minutes to give them a lift and gettin' home myself............ Me? still drunk.... sneeeking out from a chinese new year's party... btw, Today I learned accordi ng to the chinese calendar, it is my year, the year of the pig...So people if you're born in 1983 it is your year, celebrate it!!!!!!!!!! As Memo would say, it only happens once every 12 years

SO I had to get out of that party, it was too cold- Cholula has always been too cold for me, but that night it was it! From the moment we got there, we were freezing... and I was just waiting for the moment there would be a free seat on that bed....

It was disappoingtingly enough.... every one at that party was gay, or in the process to become. And we would just stear.... There was one guy I liked, I had always liked him...since the momento I knew he was one year younger, at least at school....
He's fidanzato.... why?? to a less pretty, less nice, less funny, less smart girl.......... ok!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess this things happen......
So I was driving home, I had 7 minutes to get home..............
6 minutes
5 minutes
4 minutes
3 minutes
2 minutes
1 minute
.................



" and it'ts hard, so hard.... it's tearing up my heart.... so hard...."

5comments

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Manolo said...

Entonces, también es mi año. Al fin, 12 años es mucho.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Ireri Herrera said...

WTF? "Son homosexuales...!!!"

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Denisse said...

"pero están invitaaados!!" jajajaja
oh si, supongo que eso se debió a que el anfitrión es gay... ni pex,

oh! había que ir con chinese outfit, pero todos ibamos re occidentales, según esquizzo él iba lo menos occidental que se podía... mmmmm
hubo comida china y "cocteles" con nombres raros chinos, que en realidad eran aguas locas number 1, 2, and 3
esquizzo hizo feo, pero eso mejor que lo postee él

yo? no... llegué 5 minutos tarde a mi casa

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Denisse said...

felicidades manolo
oh! había una chava muy borracha que te preguntaba: eres del 83?? y si lo eras gritaba: MEMMOOOO ENCONTRÉ OTRO CERDOOOO

si, no suena nada divertido, tuvieron que haber estado ahí
o soy solo yo?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Fragua said...

Feo? Hice feísimo y todo porque me dejaste solo. You Pig hahaha! Y sobre el frío, pregúntame a mí que a las 4 de la mañana se me ocurre postrarme en la mitad de la calle a discutir con la gente...
Fucking freezing it was in deed!!!!!

 

Posta un commento

<< Home